Madison, Connecticut
100% full Not resolved

Our group had reservations we had to wait 40 minutes to be seated.Our meals were delivered at different times and a few dinners were incorrect.

Some orders were wrong and no attempt was made to correct it. No need to say, but we left very disappointed. We complained to three different people and we were shunned. A few remarks were made that were not meant for our ears.

I will never eat at this place again.

The Griswold Inn seems to rely on the buildings history rather than good food with good service.These folks acted as though they were doing us a favor by letting us eat there with all the Essex folk.

I didn't like: Service attitude.

Had an Experience with Griswold Inn?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Bob Evans Restaurants - We were served food that was non edible. The food was taken off of the ticket but a manager and no one seemed to be concerned and no one seemed to care. If I would have ate it I would have been sick. Bob Evans Restaurants "I was served a turkey bacon melt with dried up meat and mostly fat and then a side of mayonnaise when I open the mayonnaise before reviewing the mayonnaise was..." Read more Cracker Barrel - Great experience @ my favorite Steakhouse Cracker Barrel " On Tuesday June 27th we met friends @ the Monroe MI store # 222 I ordered the 10 ounce Ribeye medium broiled with a tossed salad with blue cheese..." Read more Ruby Tuesday Soup Review from Washington, Missouri Ruby Tuesday "We just had lunch at Ruby Tuesday in Stillwater, MN. We've been there many times, but never again. The salad bar plates get smaller and smaller, which turned out to..." Read more Bob Evans Restaurants - Raw food Bob Evans Restaurants "...it was the worse pancake site I've ever seen or smelled my pancakes were mushy and completely stuck together..." Read more Bluepearl Veterinary Partners Liesl Schmidt - Bluepearl Vets/NYC Veterinary Specialists/Liesl Schmidt vet/misdiagnosed, injured & killed my dog. Bluepearl Veterinary Partners Liesl Schmidt "BluePearl/NYC Veterinary Specialists, veterinarian Liesl Schmidt (former employee), is the cold, calculating monster that injured then killed my sweet dog with a deadly combination overdose of medications. BluePearl/NYC Veterinary Specialists..." Read more Stockx - My missing shoes and Mish goes silent Stockx "Ordered 3 pairs of shoes, the new Louis Vuitton supreme shoes spending over $3500 total. Weeks later I only have 1 pair of shoes and Mish constantly change the story..." Read more The Usa Nursery - A terrible company The Usa Nursery "I purchased some cherry trees from them back in April. It took them a long time to send me the trees. The trees looked like some dried up branches, and..." Read more New JW Marriott at Walt Disney World ! (To be built by DCS Real Estate Investments of Palm Beach) Dcs Real Estate Investments "Yes! DCS Real Estate Investments of Palm Beach filed plans with Orange County on July 24, 2017 to develop the newest JW Marriott Hotel at Disney World. The new hotel..." Read more