Our group had reservations we had to wait 40 minutes to be seated.Our meals were delivered at different times and a few dinners were incorrect.
Some orders were wrong and no attempt was made to correct it. No need to say, but we left very disappointed. We complained to three different people and we were shunned. A few remarks were made that were not meant for our ears.
I will never eat at this place again.
The Griswold Inn seems to rely on the buildings history rather than good food with good service.These folks acted as though they were doing us a favor by letting us eat there with all the Essex folk.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Service attitude
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Griswold Inn Food
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- "I ordered from a very nice cashier at 7:57am the new eggwhite avocado spinach sandwich and a large coffee. I overheard the two preparers what bread does the avocado..."
- "I'm so annoyed right now. I've tried our local Outback several times. Each time it gets worse. I gave it a break, and decided to give them another try. Attached,..."
- "My husband and I went on a date night last night 07-29-16 and a roach came out of no where and I was appalled I gave the roach to our..."
- "I ordered Stone Outdoor Fireplace which arrived with a broken base. I called Sunjoy Industries at 866-578-6569 four times. Spent more than an hour waiting for a live person...."
- "Purchased Commercial gooseneck lighting for outdoor sign lighting and for my exterior seating area and awning lighting purposes. After 15 days I finally received my order. I ordered all the..."
- "Amazon took my money and failed to delivery the items in their listing. The listing clearly showed a 10 count box,(see screen shot), and they sent 1. I contacted Amazon..."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."
- "My friend experienced a death and I wanted to send flowers. Their website didn't work, forcing me to call which was a nightmare in and of itself. It..."